Terms & Conditions
1. When we buy. SWOP only buys on each Friday of the week, from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
2. What we buy. SWOP only buys clothing, shoes and accessories that we wish to resell in-store or online.
3. What we offer: SWOP offers either:
(a) 50% of resale price offered in the form of "SWOP Credit”; or
(b) 25% of resale price offered in cash.
4. Final transaction. Once cash or credit has been exchanged, the transaction is final and binding. You can only get a refund where an item is faulty, wrongly described, different from a sample shown or does not do what it is supposed to, as per our Refund Policy.
5. Prices. All prices agreed upon between the parties are final and will not be subject to review.
6. Unwanted items. Any items that SWOP does not buy, and which the customer does not collect, will be donated to a charity of our choice or otherwise disposed of in any way SWOP sees fit.
7. Terms of SWOP Credit. You agree that your SWOP Credit:
(a) Is only valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue;
(b) Cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash;
(c) Can only be used at our in-store locations; and
(d) May be cancelled at any time if SWOP considers it necessary to do so.
8. Variation. SWOP reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice at its absolute discretion.
OUR REFUND POLICY
Please choose your items carefully. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
All items are sold "as is". Please keep in mind that the expected level of quality and performance might be lower for second hand goods, depending on factors such as age and wear. We take all care to ensure we resell quality items.
If the item you purchase has a major problem, please ensure you contact us within a reasonable time to rectify issue. Please ensure you have proof of purchase.